Thank you for setting up a team fundraising page to support HIF on #SVGives!
First, you’ll need to visit Razoo.com and make an account.
Then, visit the HIF #SVGives page.
Step One: Join the team
- From the HIF #SVGives fundraising page, you can join our team!
Step Two: Name your team
- Add your company or team information
Step Three: Manage your page
- You have a fundraising page!
- Use the “Manage Page” button to access all the customization options
Step Four: Summary
- The description should tell the story of WHY your team or company is supporting this event
- Here, list any matches your company has proposed (learn more about matches here) and events you have planned
- Be sure to include contact information for your Champion
Step Four: Goals
- Your goal is personal to your company or team, but we recommend at least $5000! The team that raises the most over $5000 gets a free table at the Summit Dinner 2016!
Step Five: Other options
- Images and videos- this page is about YOUR team or company! Upload photos of you volunteering with HIF, or ask us for some excellent stock photos. Upload your logo, your silly faces – whatever makes sense for your team.
- Updates – keep your team informed and inspired with regular updates.
- Thanks- customize the thank you received when people donate. A note from your Champion or CEO could go a long way!
- Share – grab the link to your page, or use the fun widgets provided.
- Donations – keep track of who has donated to your page.
- Matching grants – here you can enter any matching grants offered by your company! Learn more about matching grants on our FAQs.
And that’s it!
From your fundraising page, you can easily invite team members to make donations.
Please contact Chloe Morel at email@example.com or (603)547-7398 with any questions about your team page. Happy #SVGives!